Contact & MapHow to arrive
39042 Sant. Andrea / Bressanone
Souty Tyrol - Italy
Arrival by car
- From the north, on the motorway Brennero (A22) via Innsbruck and the Passo Brennero, you drive directly into the holiday region Bressanone / Valle Isarco.
- After the motorway exit Bressanone Nord / Val Pusteria, continue in direction Bressanone and follow the signs to the “Plose” (ski area).
- After about 5 km (above Bressanone), on the right side you’ll find the junction to Meluno.
- Now follow the road about 1 km until you reach our farm. It is located on the left side of the road.
Arrival by train
- Deutsche Bahn (German Railways)
- Österreichische Bundesbahn (Austrian Railways)
- Schweizer Bundesbahn (Swiss Railways)
- Ferrovie Italiane (Italian Railways)
- Regional connections
Bressanone is an international train station, where buses to Meluno and S. Andrea depart every hour.
We are happy to pick you up at the train station.
- Bus station Mellaun and Cable Car Plose 1km
- grocers in St. Andrä 1km
- Restaurant and pizzeria in St. Andrä 1km
- Other in Brixen 7km
More information about times we give you later.